SLS is now approving Short Sales. If you have a 1st or 2nd mortgage with SLS, are struggling with your property and would like it sold, however can not afford to pay out the difference, you should strongly consider a short sale opposed to letting your property foreclose and we can assist you in the process. Through extensive experience with SLS Short Sale Department our team of experts knows exactly how the process works and what it takes to get a final decision by the SLS bank in less than 30 days.
Our Short Sale department is a full time team of Short Sale Negotiators getting banks to approve short sales since 2004
Please call us today 702-499-0011 to find out how such a program would work.
SLS Short Sale Approval Letter Sample
What we do for you:
- Preparation of the short sale package and ensure all documents are complete/signed/dated
- Send the completed package to all institutional lien holders
- Confirm the complete file was received and uploaded to their system
- Follow-up with the lenders on a DAILY basis to confirm the following:
- The file was received in full and has been uploaded to their system in a timely matter.
- The file has been assigned to a negotiator/processor
- The lender representative orders the BPO/appraiser
- Follow up once the value has come back and negotiate the terms of the transactions with all lien holders.
- We are willing and able to solve complicated problems that may arise during the transaction.
- We stay with your file daily until the lender feedback has become final and short sale approval letters have been received.